Monday, February 25, 2008

Counting Down

It is crunch time. I only have one month from today to finish working on everything for my National Boards and I am exhausted, fed up, and angry that I even got myself involved in this. I am no where near finished but 100% done with this $h*t. I have been working literally 7 days a week for 9-10 hours each day. There is something wrong when the principal has given me a key to the school and the security code for the alarm. Not to mention, if you know me well enough, my life is extremely hectic when my DVR is 90% full!

The National Board process is one of the hardest things I have been through. I will be so glad to mail off my portfolio and put this behind me!

Let the countdown begin!

3 comments:

johnnyp said...

I am hereby putting the full weight of my good thoughts directed at you and your pursuit of this very difficult task. I do know how hard it is, I do know how much work it takes, and I do so totally respect the effort you are giving to it. I'm here for you, to give you whatever you need, whenever you need it. The finish line is in sight.

Ashley said...

I'm here for you when you finish. A night of bad TV, Krispy Kreme donuts, and comfy pants sound about right?

Blair said...

you are so right ashley... will ice cream also be involved?